Monday 18 November 2013

On PC this game is a true next Gen game

So far the only versions out are PC, XB360 and PS3, I don't think is fair to give the same score to PC version compare to the current Gen consoles, I get why some console gamers dislike Battlefield 3 and 4 and they say that Bad Company was better. Well there is some true on that, the problem was that Bad Company 1&2 was a more console friendly game then BTF 3&4. Why? it had less glitches and it felt more like a really console game. In the other hand with battlefield 3-4 feels like it is a game design for PC and then ported to console. In my opinion Battlefield 3&4 on PC just feels like a complete different game then the console versions. I give the PC version a 9 and the console versions a 7. That is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment